Monday, April 28, 2008

i have no idea...

It's been awhile since my last post to this blog... I have no idea what to blog. last weekend i did a few QSO wif some local station on simplex n repeater. we talk almost anything that come to our mind. yesterday (sunday) while i scanning though my rig saved frequencies i heard few station QSO-ing... After awhile, then i join them. then we started to talk about remote control (RC )stuff. its been a very fun topic. Coz i myself interested in RC but it was not as deeply as my interest in radio. hi hi hi :D After a few Over on the QSO.. all station signing out due to other matter arise.

Later at night, just b4 i went for dinner had a little QSO wif Cikgu Rahman 9M2AR n Poh 9W2POH. eventhough it just a short QSO. It is a very meaningful QSO.. y?? later i'll blog about it. just wait.. hi... hi... hi...

Thats all for now... thanks for reading my blog. Pls leave your comment if u got any.

73, de 9W2ACY

No comments:

Post a Comment