Monday, July 7, 2008

Today Is My Birthday...



Today is my birthday. Today i turn 30 already. Just like any other birthday... it just a normal day. Life must go on. A lots of thing has happen to me all this 30 years. Lots of thing that i need to do to fulfill my dreams. Today I'm happy with my life. i got a wife, a son n a soon to be son / daughter. my beloved wife now pregnant almost 3 month. Hopefully she will deliver a baby girl. However a boy or a girl.. it does not matter.. I'm thanksfull for another child. My son already 2yr++ n by this October he will be 3 yr.

This year i'm celebrating my birthday wif new hobby. Well actually i've been intersted wif this radio quite somtime already... but only this year i started to get myself into Amatuer Radio seriusly. However still alot that i need to learn about Amatuer Radio eventhough i've got my ticket to "Fly on the Frequencies"...

Next.. i want complete my radio shack with all that is needed as a HAM. now i only got a mobile VHF transciever, 2 handy talkie. Which is 1 use in my jelopy. while my mobile rig use at home base. Looking forward to get a HF set to further explore the band that is permitted on my B class licence n to listen to all other HF band available.

1 day i will upgrade my 9W to 9M... however it is along way to go and soon it will be...

thanks for visiting n reading... well Happy Birthday to Me n to all those celebrating their birthday today...

73.. de 9W2ACY



2 comments: